- Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you
- Information we process with your consent
- Information we process because we have a legal obligation
- Complaints regarding content on our website
- Job application and employment
- Sending a message to our support team
- Affiliate and business partner information
- Information we obtain from third parties
- Credit reference
- Access to your personal information
- Removal of your information
- Verification of your information
- Use of site by children
- Encryption of data sent between us
- How you can complain
- Retention period for personal data
- Compliance with the law
Avishaicohen.com is the property of Razdaz Recordz and Avishai Cohen.
This is the privacy notice of Razdaz Recordz. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to Razdaz Recordz.
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regard to the processing and control of your personal data.
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
- Our website utilises privacy controls which affect how we will process your personal data. Using these controls, you can specify whether you would like us to track your usage of our website in order to improve your experience. You can access our privacy controls by clicking the link in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen while browsing our website.
The bases on which we process information about you
The law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category.
If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data.
If the basis changes then if required by law we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
1. Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you
When you create an account on our website, buy a product or service from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We may use it in order to:
- verify your identity for security purposes
- sell products to you
- provide you with our services
- provide you with suggestions and advice on products, services and how to obtain the most from using our website
We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable.
We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
2. Information we process with your consent
Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you more information about our business, including job opportunities and our products and services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. We may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services further.
3. Information we process because we have a legal obligation
We are subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.
For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
This may include your personal information.
Specific uses of information you provide to us
4. Complaints regarding content on our website
If you complain about any of the content on our website, we shall investigate your complaint.
If we feel it is justified or if we believe the law requires us to do so, we shall remove the content while we investigate.
Free speech is a fundamental right, so we have to make a judgment as to whose right will be obstructed: yours, or that of the person who posted the content that offends you.
If we think your complaint is vexatious or without any basis, we shall not correspond with you about it.
5. Job application and employment
If you send us information in connection with a job application, we may keep it for up to three years in case we decide to contact you at a later date.
If we employ you, we collect information about you and your work from time to time throughout the period of your employment. This information will be used only for purposes directly relevant to your employment. After your employment has ended, we will keep your file for six years before destroying or deleting it.
6. Sending a message to our support team
When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need.
We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our business.
We keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email address so as to be able to track our communications with you to provide a high quality service.
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us.
We use that information to resolve your complaint.
If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information contained in your complaint. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and if we do, what that information is.
We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
8. Affiliate and business partner information
This is information given to us by you in your capacity as an affiliate of us or as a business partner.
It allows us to recognise visitors that you have referred to us, and to credit to you commission due for such referrals. It also includes information that allows us to transfer commission to you.
The information is not used for any other purpose.
We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship.
We expect any affiliate or partner to agree to reciprocate this policy.
Use of information we collect through automated systems when you visit our website
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
- to track how you use our website
- to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
- to keep you signed in our site
- to record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them
We use the following cookies.
|wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_||Session||Expires when you close your browser.||These cookies help us keep you logged in to our site.||Essential for browsing our website.|
|wc_cart_hash, wc_items_in_cart, wp_woocommerce_session_, woocommerce_recently_viewed||Session||Expires when you close your browser.||These cookies contain information that help us remember your shopping cart and preferences. No personal information is stored in these cookies.||Essential for browsing our website.|
|Google Tracking||2 Years||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve our website. These cookies collect data in an anonymous form. For more information please visit Google.||Can be opted in/out while browsing our website.|
|_gid, _gat||Google Tracking||24 Hours||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve our website. These cookies collect data in an anonymous form. For more information please visit Google.||Can be opted in/out while browsing our website.|
|ct-ultimate-gdpr-cookie||Privacy Controls||Session||This cookie manages your selection for your privacy settings including which cookies are active/blocked.||Essential for browsing our website.|
|__stripe_sid,https://q.stripe.com/,nsr||Stripe||Session||These cookies allow for safe and secure payments||Essential for purchasing via our website.|
|@@History/@@scroll|#||Stripe||Persistent||These cookies allow for safe and secure payments||Essential for purchasing via our website.|
|m||youtube.com||10 years||These cookies allow for safe and secure payments|
|__stripe_mid||youtube.com||1 year||These cookies allow for safe and secure payments.|
|collect||Google Tracking||Session||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels. For more information please visit Google.|
|GPS||youtube.com||Session||Registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location.|
|YSC||youtube.com||Session||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.|
Disclosure and sharing of your information
10. Information we obtain from third parties
Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in this notice), we sometimes receive data that is indirectly made up from your personal information from third parties whose services we use.
No such information is personally identifiable to you.
11. Credit reference
To assist in combating fraud, we share information with credit reference agencies, so far as it relates to clients or customers who instruct their credit card issuer to cancel payment to us without having first provided an acceptable reason to us and given us the opportunity to refund their money.
Access to your own information
12. Access to your personal information
- At any time, you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by signing in to your account on our website. If you do not hold an account you can use our ‘Right To Access’ tool by clicking the link in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen.
- To obtain a copy of any information that is not provided on our website you may send us a request at email@example.com.
- After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
13. Removal of your information
If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website, you may use our ‘Right To Be Forgotten’ tool by clicking the link in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen.
Please Note: This may limit the service we can provide to you.
14. Verification of your information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
15. Use of site by children
- We do not sell products or provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children.
- If you are under 18, you may use our website only with consent from a parent or guardian
16. Encryption of data sent between us
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us.
Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
17. How you can complain
- If a dispute is not settled then we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation or arbitration.
- If you are in any way dissatisfied about how we process your personal information, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. This can be done at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
18. Retention period for personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- to provide you with the services you have requested;
- to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- to support a claim or defence in court.
19. Compliance with the law
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We advise you to print a copy for your records.